Public Speaking and Presentation Training
Live Recorded Seminar for Business Professionals
Meet people just like you who feel that speaking to groups or delivering a presentation is nerve racking. Watch our participants who feel the same way transform their skills into speaking with shaper articulation with a more interesting melody style, apply a stronger and more vibrant voice and eliminate distracting behaviors. See their confidence grow across the program. In this recorded seminar you will have the opportunity to identify your goals and interfering behaviors and learn skills that will position you to be more dynamic. See the step by step instruction for improving your communication and leadership image.
- Watch and learn how to speak with more polished articulation like news broadcasters.
- Learn how to make your voice stronger, more vibrant and powerful.
- Be more effective with leading meetings, directing your team and delivering presentations.
- Further define your leadership image by improving verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Get strategies for managing speech anxiety.
- Breathing makes the difference. Learn how to breath and speak from the diaphragm.
- Learn body language for speaking with confidence and reading the body cues of others that communicates disinterest, no thanks or deceit. You will learn strategies to redirect their interest.
- Get the cure for verbal viruses and stop using filler words such as, “like, um, ya know…”
- Get current with new presentation styles and models.
What You Will Learn Across the 5 (50-70 minutes) Video Sessions
This course begins by teaching a simple strategy that will improve your intonation, the rhythm and melody behind interesting speech and articulation. This is the model used by political figures, trained CEO’s and news broadcasters.
The participants then learn how to speak from their optimal pitch range. This is the place in your throat where your voice performs at its best.
We then work on diaphragm breathing. See the participants go from a chest breath to a full and more comfortable breath. Speaking with controlled intonation is easier from a full and relaxed breath. It is also a major strategy for controlling nerves.
Watch the participants who began the course with mumbling, spoke with upspeak at the end of sentences or spoke with a thinner, higher or more nasal voice catch these behaviors and then began the process of eliminating them. You will see yourself in them and be taught the skills to change your speech.
The program then continues with important aspects of successful communication such as learning how to be calm under pressure, strategies for leading meetings and enhancing leadership, and new approaches for designing and delivering presentations.
The program continues by learning a strategy where information can be easily chunked. This strategy is helpful for unplanned questions or having to give a 5-10 presentation where it would be unimpressive leadership to bring notes.
The program then switches to body language techniques. There are ways to pose your body that builds up your confidence. You will learn how to detect the body signals of your team or audience members when interest is lost. There are body signals that reveal that you may get a “no” to your proposal or your information is not believed. There are signals for processing information. When you can identify these signals you then hold the power to take the next move to redirect your audience’s state of mind.
Throughout the program you will watch the break-out sessions where the participants receive feedback and change their behaviors. You will have an opportunity to watch their small presentations and identify your own behaviors. Each presentation has points where on-the-spot coaching happens and the participant can make changes after hearing specific feedback. This can be invaluable information and training for you from the comfort of your home or office.
Plus Optional Book and Auditory Support:
How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO, Third Edition (2017, 2011, 2008)
How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO is designed for busy professionals who want to quickly improve their speech, voice, presentation and leadership image. First you will learn the impressive and engaging melody style of broadcasters, political figures and well known CEOs. You will learn how to gain control of your speech rate and speak with crisp articulation. In addition you will learn how to place your voice in your “optimal” pitch range that will allow you to speak in a voice that is rich in tone while improving projection. Finally you will learn how to breathe from your diaphragm. Proper breathing techniques will allow you to project your voice, speak with more power and volume and communicate with more comfort. People who are perceived as leaders speak with controlled speed and from lower vocal tones
After learning the mechanics of how to be a great communicator, learn how to lead like a CEO. This program has lessons on how to eliminate the fear of public speaking, present like the expert you are, speak without notes, organize information concisely, improve your negotiating ability and persuade to close deals. How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO is for anyone who wants professional advancement, lead meeting more successfully, deliver presentations or have a stronger executive and leadership presence.
- Quickly improve your speech by using the “speech stairs” spoken by broadcasters, political figures and executive officers.
- Speak with more impact by using different pitch patterns to create active listening
- Improve skills for presenting, leading meetings, negotiating and persuading
- Eliminate monotone, nasal or fast speech forever
- Speak with confidence while enjoying yourself
A Look Inside:
How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO
- How to Speak with More Effect
- Intonation: An Introduction to the “Speech Stairs Method”. The First Step for Immediately Improving your Communication Skills
- How to Improve the Pitch and Quality of Your Voice: Say Hello to Vibrant Tones and Goodbye to Nasal Speech Forever!
- Learning How to Diaphragm Breathe
- Test for Nasal Speech
- Table of Contents