How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO, Third Edition (2017, 2011, 2008)
How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO is designed for busy professionals who want to quickly improve their speech, voice, presentation and leadership image. First you will learn the impressive and engaging melody style of broadcasters, political figures and well known CEOs. You will learn how to gain control of your speech rate and speak with crisp articulation. In addition you will learn how to place your voice in your “optimal” pitch range that will allow you to speak in a voice that is rich in tone while improving projection. Finally you will learn how to breathe from your diaphragm. Proper breathing techniques will allow you to project your voice, speak with more power and volume and communicate with more comfort. People who are perceived as leaders speak with controlled speed and from lower vocal tones
After learning the mechanics of how to be a great communicator, learn how to lead like a CEO. This program has lessons on how to eliminate the fear of public speaking, present like the expert you are, speak without notes, organize information concisely, improve your negotiating ability and persuade to close deals. How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO is for anyone who wants professional advancement, lead meeting more successfully, deliver presentations or have a stronger executive and leadership presence.
- Quickly improve your speech by using the “speech stairs” spoken by broadcasters, political figures and executive officers.
- Speak with more impact by using different pitch patterns to create active listening
- Improve skills for presenting, leading meetings, negotiating and persuading
- Eliminate monotone, nasal or fast speech forever
- Speak with confidence while enjoying yourself
A Look Inside:
How to Speak like a Broadcaster and Lead like a CEO
- How to Speak with More Effect
- Intonation: An Introduction to the “Speech Stairs Method”. The First Step for Immediately Improving your Communication Skills
- How to Improve the Pitch and Quality of Your Voice: Say Hello to Vibrant Tones and Goodbye to Nasal Speech Forever!
- Learning How to Diaphragm Breathe
- Test for Nasal Speech
- Table of Contents